19 May 2010

Head In The Clouds







Today I flew to Utah. I really love flying and seeing things from a very chance perspective. These pictures are actually from the winter - I didn't have my camera on the flight today.
I got to run through the Detriot airport to make my flight to Salt Lake.
That's always fun. But no real problems until I got to Utah. My bed in my apartment
got flooded two days ago from a toilet flood on the 3rd floor - I live on the first.
So I don't currently have a mattress. Luckily, the Lethbridges took me in. Remember Devin Lethbridge from the Virgin Islands?
Anyways, I'm excited to start the summer in Utah and look forward to what's ahead.

1 comment:

mckenna said...

Glad you made it! But bummer about the bed. :( We're so excited to come visit now so we can see you again!! Hopefully we'll be down soon!