24 July 2008

Gym Pranks

Pranks are something I have become very familiar with recently. I am fond of playing pranks on others and as most of you know it is a favorite past time for Lucy and I. I also secretly enjoy having pranks played on me - I guess I feel as if I am cool if anyone takes the time to laugh at me, make a joke of me, make me cry, or attempt to ruin my life. Are you thinking - 'ruin her life?!' That may actually be dramatic of me, but for those of you who don't know, pranks are not always fun and games. Prank: a trick of an amusing, playful, or sometimes malicious nature. (that came from dictionary.com - incase there are some sort of legalities about copyrights) Well, you see, since moving down to the USVI and even in the weeks leading up to the move, pranking was at an all time high. The boys love to prank me. Pranks usually include some sort of outlandish lie - such as, being engaged, smoking the reefer, drowning, having a "connection", etc. Never before have pranks been physical... until the night at the gym.
The boys and I went to the gym (at a resort bc we find hook-ups) to work out for a while. After working out we all planned on showering, but there was one problem - I hadn't brought any extra clothes with me and didn't feel like going back to the apt before going out to play for the night. Justin luckily had an entire extra change of clothes with him (so prepared and responsible), which I then put on after my shower. I really only used a tshirt bc it's not like my legs or butt got so sweaty that I needed new shorts. As I was getting ready, Devin and Matt decided to try to hit me with rocks from the sauna/massage room (for a visual: there are two hallways running parallel to one another. In between the hallways are massage rooms, which connect the halls. So the boys had access to the women's hall and vice versa. Also, the gym had closed by this time so there was no one in this part of the resort but us - dangerous). They did indeed succeed in hitting at least my knee cap. I made them think it hurt worse than it did so they ran away to take showers. I decided to even the odds and throw cold drinking water in each of their showers - which I did, and I got girl screams, and then boys running after me in towels. They each took some limbs and dragged me back to my shower, tossed me inside, turned the shower on, and ran away. I admit I asked for it, so I wasn't mad or dry.
Justin let me wear his extra pair of boxer briefs and shorts and I wore the top I worked out in. The gym had spray deoderant that I used, so I didn't smell bad. Don't worry. Also, me wearing Justin's clean boxer briefs was a bonding moment for us, because he too has worn mine.
There are no pictures of this event - where was justin?? But it is all true and now it's my turn to prank.

No comments: