30 July 2008

Failure for Life

So all I have to say is that I lasted 5 good days of hairy, gross, hot, itchy, unshaven legs. Last night I caved. It was the best shave I've ever had, and my legs feel so awesome. Who knew smooth could be so good? So I don't get $100 dollars - stupid - but I do get to look like a woman and not feel so disgusting in public. Believe me it was already long in just the 5 days.
Not only did I shave my legs, but I gave Devin a hair cut. It was only fair since he had cut mine - see previous post. And actually, I am not bad at giving hair cuts. I'd never cut a boys hair before (unless it was just buzzing it which needs no skill whatsoever). So I guess the past two days of my life have been all about hair - thats weird.
Also, I ran out of drinking water today but knew I was going in to town tonight so wanted to hold out for the grocery store, but i was dying of thirst - so i drank some tap water, and now i believe everyone about not drinking tap water. It's ok everyone, I'm not dying or even ill, but I did go by some clean water and lemonade.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

i am SO proud of you for realizing $100 is not worth public humiliation. i am glad you are not a sell out to toe corporate world. you make me very very proud!