12 January 2011

back to the bump and grind

I took a nice rural break from school, filled with JCrew, television, laundry, books, family, friends, food, and everything else I'm forgetting to mention. Now the time has come that you're excited for and dreading at the same time - another semester. It's back to life with my beloved roommates, apartment hopping, and metro riding.

and it snowed!
In one of my classes today my teacher and a chosen student birthed themselves from silky spandex body bags. Hands down the funniest thing I've ever experienced. I cried tears of laughter. The best part is how serious it was supposed to be, but how hilarious it was. I actually felt so happy afterwards that I couldn't feel sad if I tried. I think fun and joy are two main points of this class. Check and check.
It was the perfect start to a new semester.
2011 is a new year and I'm excited about it. So far, every minute of it has been fantastic.

1 comment:

Hot for Hutchins said...

Sounds like life is fun! Enjoy your classes. YAY for 2011 :)