31 December 2010

2010

It's been quite a year.

{January}
I snowboarded and loved in UT
{February}
I saw Chicago from above and below
{March}
I met Thomas Jefferson and got into grad school
{April}
I had my first very own art show

{May}
I graduated
I hiked, walked, and sat Bryce Canyon, UT
{June}
I conquered the world at Zions
{July}
I fell in love with buffalo and was a telemarketer
I shared UT with baum baum
{August}
I watched a desert lightning storm on my favorite lake and finally wake boarded.
I stood on the Spiral Jetty with my best friend
{September}
I moved to DC and was reunited with my partner in crime
Baum baum shared Pittsburgh with me and we arted
{October}
I turned into a Lion and found new friends
{November}
I got the good side of the wish bone, but my wish hasn't come true
{December}
I danced all day with my family

It's about time for a new year.

No comments: